- The instant "Tap" & pay feature allows you to checkout in seconds without needing to fumble for the right card
- Patented plated trigger system allows cards to glide out at the touch of a button for fast organized access at the pull of a trigger
- Stores business cards, credit cards, ID's, reward cards, + 1-2 Bills
- The main chamber fits up to 6 of your primary cards + a slot in the front for an additional 1-3 cards
- Anti-theft RFID protected liner
- Minimalist lightweight razor slim design 1/4th the size of the traditional wallet
- The tailor-made sleek profile fits into fitted jeans and/or your suit pocket
- Indestructible military-grade aluminum steel base ensures maximum durability
- Treated imported premium-quality Italian calf leather with an oil finish lasts a lifetime
I bought the skyborne wallet and I waited a long time to received it…now as of today the spring that pushes the credit cards up fell apart. I have to see if they will replace it hopefully they will I like it.but if they don’t I go to another company and purchase a new one
I purchased the Trigger wallet,, carbon black, through PayPal. I never received it. They kept stringing me along (for 6 months) with excuses and promises that it was shipping. Finally I reported it to PayPal and they are investigating. FYI PayPal has a 180 day limit on disputing charges so beware of getting suckered by Skyborne's frequent emails and assurances like I was. It's a delay tactic.
You’re kidding me right. You take my money and NEVER send the product ordered. You give me excuses for months. Then you want another review. Well here it is. Skyborne sucks
I was very happy with the product. Very lightweight but it seems very durable. I like the italian leather with an oil finish. It looks so classy.
I like the quality of the product and has so many features. I hope it will last longer. I definitely use it all the time.