Free Two Day Shipping!
SMART ADD ONS:
FULL OF FEATURES
Dual port with built-in USB-C or USB makes keeping at 100% as easy as plugging in. Keep up to date with emails & more.
PACK, SNAP & GO
This tri-lock latch makes putting on, and taking off the Trek-Pack a breeze. It comes undone via oddly satisfying pull-cord.
Clip your keys, snacks, ear buds , umbrella and more inside this quick zip front pouch.
Store your passport, wallet, and other important items inside a hidden backside sleeve, conveniently close & safely away from pick-pocket attempts.
3 STYLES OF CARRYING
Wear it cross-body style, over the shoulder, or the classic fanny pack style circa 1995.
BEHIND THE DESIGN
Speed & comfort were our main objectives. We aimed for a sling that you can grab, pack, and swing back. Hands-free & fully charged adventures, uniting the electricity of the city, and the spirit of the wild.”
PIERRO RICCI CO-DESIGNER
- MCMartin C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExceptional Value
An exceptional value for the price. This backpack has exceeded my expectations.
- JAJoseph A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTop-Notch Design
The top-notch design of this backpack is both functional and eye-catching. I love it.
- JSJohn S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHighly Impressed
Highly impressed with the quality and design of this backpack. It's a winner.
- SMSamuel M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPractical and Stylish
Practical and stylish - the perfect combination for a backpack. I'm delighted with it.
- DGDolores G.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOutstanding Performance
Outstanding performance and comfort. This backpack is a reliable choice for travelers.
“”The super car of travel bags.”
“An innovative travel bag, that proves worthy of its price tag.”
“Multi-functional is an understatement when it comes to Skybornes unrivalled bag, the SmartPack”.
“An innotive new start up with impressive modern day wearable tech in the form of carry goods.”